Monday 23 January 2012

Friends Forever


I don't think you know what you mean to me ,,,
But you can mean a lot ,,,
The chance of us not being friends ,,,
Is a real long shot ,,,
I hate when you're sad ,,,
I love it when you're happy ,,,
Because when you're upset ,,,
It makes me feel crappy ,,,
Thanks for always being there ,,,
When i needed you most ,,,
If i weren't for you the chances of me not being here ,,,
Would really have come close ,,,
I don't know what i would do ,,,
If you weren't my friend ,,,
I don't think my heart would ever mend ,,,
I hope you know ,,,
Just like you've had mine ,,,
And it will always stay that way ,,,
Until the end of time ,,,
We'll be friends ,,,
Hopefully without end ,,,
So i just wanna say "thanks" ,,,
Thanks for being my friends <3 <3 <3
                                                                                                                                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment